Student Services

The Dean of Students is located in the College Center Building Room 312 and is responsible for most student support services. Students requiring assistance with general student advocacy  or special problems, should contact this office.
In addition,  services  are provided  to students by the Office of Health Services,  the Department of Student Personnel Services and the Academic Advisement Center.

Top of page