An unofficial or end of semester grade report is available through MYNCC in using Go to Student Records and click on the desired link. Official transcript requests are available using MyNCC.

Nassau Community College reserves the right to deny copies of official and unofficial transcripts if the student has unpaid financial obligations to the College.


Top of page