1. Business Electives:
- ABT 245 Administrative Management,
- ACC 101 Accounting I
- BUS 100 Creative Problem Solving in Business,
- BUS 110 Introduction to Business,
- BUS 111 Entrepreneurship,
- BUS 112 Principles of Management,
- LAW 103 Business Law I.
2. Depending on placement.
3. Choice of:
- African American Studies (as listed in catalog),
- Foreign Languages,
- MDC 102 The Making of the Modern Mind II,
4. Choices of:
- African American History
(including AFR 185 African American Culture),
- Interdisciplinary Global Studies,
- Political Science,
5. Choose from:
- CMP 490 Cooperative Education Internship,
- ITE 253 Network Management II,
- ITE 254 Web Programming II,
- ITE 264 Applications Development.